• Latest acquisitions
  • Early 20th century diamond and emerald cluster heart pendant, c.1910,

  • Antique gold and enamel bangle with pierced detail, c.1860,

  • Fancy deep yellow diamond, diamond and gold ring, French, the marquise cut yellow diamond, 1.07ct SI2,

  • Latest acquisitions
  • 19th century German coloured gold rectangular box by Charles Colins & Sons, Hanau c.1820,

  • Louis XVI canted rectangular enamel and gold box with Helen of Troy scene, Paris 1776,

  • Louis XV gold mounted Japanese lacquer double spectacle case, the mounts Paris 1759, containing two lorgnettes

  • Latest acquisitions
  • Victorian silver vineleaf centrepiece by S. Hunt, London 1846, stamped Hunt & Roskell, Late Storr, Mortimer & Hunt,

  • 18th century Russian silver-gilt pear shaped cream jug by Y. Borovshchikov., St. Petersburg 1782

  • Pair of Louis XVI plated soup tureens, covers and stands by Huguet, Paris, c.1780

  • Cart (0)

The Shop

Founded in 1869, S.J. PHILLIPS is one of the oldest family owned antique shops in the world.


S.J. Phillips Ltd celebrated their 140th anniversary in 2009 and have an extensive stock of antique and modern jewellery, English and Continental silver, sundry snuff boxes and precious objects. They have the largest collection of Continental silver available for purchase in the UK, and the largest display of antique jewellery. The company is managed by the Norton family (great-grandsons of the original S.J. Phillips) and, together with a loyal and dedicated staff, provide a service which is second to none.

S.J. Phillips Ltd

26 Bruton Street - 2nd Floor
W1J 6QL London
United Kingdom

T +44 20 76 29 62 61
F +44 20 76 91 74 45


E-mail address: enquiries@sjphillips.com

Registered in:
England & Wales no.711442